Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My weekend

My weekend was a pretty decent weekend. I was going to go to Vancouver with one of my friends but then at the last minute I decided to stay and go to a few parties around town. On Thursday night Bobbi Greg and myself went over to Ross's house and sat around the fire, and had a few beverages. Friday night Ross had a party at his house. There wasn't too to many people, but we had lots of fun. The only bad thing was that we all slept in a tent. It was friggen
-4 out. At least there was a lot of us in the tent. Then on Saturday night Jaz had a party cuz it was her birthday. The paerty was pritty decent.

2 Comments:

Blogger My New Life said...

hey gurlie i was i could have been at jaz's party it sounds like it was fun !!
PEACE

12:12 PM

 
Blogger .:.Katie.:. said...

Hey Sammi you loser face! Haha jk gurl .. Anyway sounds like you had a pretty awesome weekend. And I'm pretty bummed out that I couldn't make it to that party! But hey that's life! Anyway babe your awesome and I love ya!
C-yaaa around!
>< Kaitlyn ><

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home