Saturday, March 24, 2007

I need sum sleep!!

So its just bout 12 o'clock and i am so bloody sleepy, but for some reason i just can't sleep. I go, lay down, and shut my eyes, but i just can get to sleep. And to top this off i have to get up pretty early to cook the kids some waffles. Then i have to go and help my brother with his 4-H steers. It totaly sucks cuz tommorow is my last day to sleep in and i have a huntch that i won't get to. It sucks balls cuz for the last week pretty much i have hardly gotten any sleep. It takes me a few hours just to fall asleep. Then once to get to sleep, i wake up every hour on the hour. Man i can hardly keep my eys open so im gunna try and go to sleep. However i prob will just end up watching t.v.

Catch ya on the flipside!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home